We’re coming up to the end of Plastic Free July now, and I wanted this post to be out a little while ago, but life got busy. I thought of trying something a little different, and so I decided to create 20 journal prompts to help you go plastic-free.
So, if you’re thinking of starting your own low-waste, plastic-free journey or are already on your way, these prompts are for you!
20 journal prompts to help you go plastic-free
- Why am I interested in reducing my plastic waste?
- What kind of plastic waste am I creating now?
- Are there any small swaps I can make now to reduce my plastic usage?
- What are some easy swaps that I can make soon?
- What are some swaps that will take a bit more time to make?
- How can I make my plastic-free swaps a habit?
- What resources do I have available for me to reduce my plastic usage?
- What books can I read to learn from?
- Who can I follow to learn from?
- What documentaries can I watch to learn from?
- What swaps can I make during COVID-19?
- Is there anyone in my local community/family that can help/support me go plastic-free?
- Which area of my life do I want to start reducing my plastic usage, and why?
- Which room/area (kitchen, bathroom etc.) would be easiest to reduce my plastic waste, and why?
- How will I go about reducing my plastic waste?
- How will I keep myself accountable in reducing my plastic waste?
- Will participating in Plastic Free July help me start/continue my plastic-free journey?
- Are there any shops near me that stock plastic-free items? If there are, can I make a habit of shopping there?
- Where is the closest bulk/eco-friendly shop to me? How far away is it? Can I make a habit of shopping there?
- Is there a farmer’s market near me that I can support?
Well, there you have it! Work through them in order or use a random number generator, like this one, to pick a prompt for you.
If you’re interested in reducing your plastic waste, but don’t know where to start, take a look through my Sustainable & Slow Living category as I have several posts dedicated to plastic-free swaps!
And if you’re after more journal prompts, click here, for another post of mine!
Well, that’s it from me, I hope you all have a lovely day and get journalling!